Slow Cooker Tapioca Pudding
Another easy, nutritious, and delicious recipe for those on the go!
⅓ cup agave nectar
3 ½ cups almond milk
½ cup small tapioca pearls
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla
½ tsp nutmeg (optional)
1. Spray the inside of your slow cooker
2. Add sugar, milk, and tapioca and whisk together
3. Cook on LOW for 3 hours
4. Place beaten eggs, vanilla, and nutmeg into a bowl and slowly add 1 cup of the tapioca mixture (from the slow cooker) to it. You want to add it slowly so the eggs don’t cook and scramble.
5. Add the mixture back into the slow cooker and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
6. Remove tapioca and chill to fully set.
Dr. Crysta Serné
Vancouver Chiropractor and owner of Vitality Clinic