Start Your Fall Off On the Right Foot
As the days get shorter and the temperature falls you might notice your energy levels drop, your mood becomes less cheerful, and you become more susceptible to colds and flu.
Here are 5 things you can do to support your body and enjoy and happy, healthy fall.
1. Sleep: be sure to get 7 to 9 hours a sleep each night and aim for a couple of hours before midnight. For every hour you sleep prior to midnight, it’s similar to receiving 2 hours after!
2. Get outside: as we see less and less of the sun we need more natural light exposure to stimulate happy hormone production. Read more
3. Exercise: 40 minutes of exercise 3 to 4 times a week will help stimulate and strengthen your immune system and elevate your mood.
4. Watch your sugar intake: 1 tbsp of sugar will suppress your immune system up to 80% of its function for 4 hours!
5. Water!!!! Drink it! 90% of us are dehydrated 70% of the time. Read more
Have a great week,
The Vitality Team